Salary:£20K – £25K
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
An HGV Fleet Coordinator is required to manage and administrate all HGV vehicles MOT’s, inspections and servicing, Tachograph calibration checks as well as scheduling and planning all VOSA / FTA checks and documentation. This Fleet Coordinator will be liaising with internal departments, customers and repair agents.
This HGV Coordinator should previous experience working within a similar role, has a good standard of education and has knowledge of commercial vehicle mechanics. VOSA and FTA knowledge or qualifications would be desirable.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing and administrating of all HGV Vehicles
- Scheduling and planning of all VOSA/FTA checks and documentation
- Liaise with internal departments, customers and repair agents
Key Skills and Candidate Requirements
- Commercial HGV vehicle mechanical knowledge essential!
- Previous experience working in a similar role within commercial HGV vehicle mechanics.
- Auditing vehicle inspection and knowledge of VOSA / FTA documentation.
- Good standard of education.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressured environment.
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office – in particular Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Good customer service skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced office environment.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
Salary: £20K – £25K