Salary: to £32 per hour
We are recruiting for 5 mechanical design engineers with a minimum of three years experience with “Inventor” 3D Mechanical Design software. This is your chance to work in an exciting industry that by its nature demands the best.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be a Mechanical Design Engineer that is experienced in the design of high integrity handling equipment, mechanism design or machine tool design.
- You will ideally have fissile / safety related design experience.
- You will be familiar with standard machining and manufacturing practices to include welded fabrications. You will have the capability to produce design scoping calculations.
- The successful candidates will be experienced in concept design, detailed design, detailing and producing manufacturing documentation.
- You will be conversant with design review processes and client interaction.
- You will be responsible for your own delivery of tasks to cost and program, reporting to your supervisor. Take responsibility for technical content of your own work and that of others when necessary. You will be an experienced team player, and be familiar with multi-disciplined project team communication.
- Successful candidates will be conversant with British and European Technical & Legislative standards.
Degree, HND, HNC, or relevant experience
Previous “Inventor” experience
- Manipulation of large assemblies
- Advanced assembly techniques
- Family Tables
- Simplified Reps
Rate: £32 per hour