Salary: £25K – £28K
Location: West Midlands
The Warehouse Stores Supervisor will provide all aspects of materials management including Goods Inwards receiving, order picking, stock control, system transacting, perpetual inventory checking, Stock Control and stock accuracy whilst ensuring daily safety and quality standards are adhered to at all times. The Warehouse Stores Supervisor will be required to oversee the entire functions of the department.
These will include Health and Safety, co-ordinating the teams within the warehouse, ensuring completion of workloads, as a Warehouse Supervisor, you will also be responsible for tracking and producing KPI data. The Warehouse Supervisor will have solid experience within a similar warehouse role including management and leadership experience. You will also have a sound understanding of health and safety along with knowledge of MRP systems.
This role would suit a team player with excellent communication, organisational and planning skills and IT literacy.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
Main duties would include:
- To manage the Stores Team and associated shift patterns.
- To manage the processes within the stores area.
- To manage the Goods Inwards process to agreed standards.
- To manage the Manufacturing Traveller picking process to agreed standards.
- To manage Stocktaking and ensure accuracy at all times.
- To work towards achieving daily and weekly KPI’s
- To provide leadership to the stores team members
- To ensure adherence to the Health & Safety policy at all times
- To carry out Audits and Assessments as required
- Problem solving
- To implement a continuous improvement programme
- To ensure effective communication takes place between management and the shop floor
- To carry out any other duties that may be required from time to time, within the scope of this Job Description and qualified by prior training or experience.
- Experienced in a Stores Supervision Role
- Must Possess Excellent Communication skills
- Teamwork & Motivation
- Decision Making
- Planning & Organising Resources
- Initiative & Problem Solving
- Computer Literate
- An understanding of MRP Systems
To deliver services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed, and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above.
Salary: £25K – £28K