Capstan Setter operator is required for full time role in Wolverhampton – Walsall area to work as a Capstan Setter Operator. The capstans are Ward/ 3DB’s The successful candidate will have the ability to use micrometres, verniers and other gauging equipment. The candidate will be adept at reading engineering drawings and be able to work to tight tolerances The candidate will have a strong personality with an eye for the detail in all aspects of Engineering and Manufacturing who will be able operate in a team as well as on own initiative. In addition this role will require an individual who is flexible and willing to be involved in improvement activities.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fasteners experience preferred
- Be able to set / use & complete the following tasks:
- Fette Rolls
- Roller Boxes
- Die Heads
- Rolling, Drilling & Tapping
- Read Drawings & work to tight tolerances
- Verniers & Micrometres.
- Reporting to the Section manager.
- Important to uphold the companies Health and Safety requirements.
Mon to Thurs: 6.00am – 2.15pm
Fri: 6.00am – 1.00pm
Mon to Thurs: 1.45pm – 10.00pm
Fri: 12.45pm – 7.45pm
- Annual holidays – 21 days + Bank Holidays