The Maintenance Engineer will assist the Maintenance team and participate fully with the Manufacturing team to ensure the Plant is kept running at optimum efficiency. The Maintenance Engineer will ensure maintenance work is carried out within both time and budget restrictions. The Maintenance Engineer will have some knowledge of : CNC, Capstan, Thread rollers, Hot Forge, Heat Treatment, Saws
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main duties and Responsibilities
- You will be Responsible for continuous improvement within the maintenance team.
- Raise all orders as necessary.
- Be self motivated and dependable with a High level of commitment and a well disciplined, organised.
Experience and Skills
- Machine uptime through TPM / corrective actions.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Service and schedules.
- Monitor key breakdowns through ‘Frontline’ computer system.
- Strategically manage the key spare parts on all plant and equipment.
- Implement TPM packs / activities onto new and current cells.
- Interpersonal skills with Managers and other personnel.
- Electrical & Mechanical skills
- IEE 17th Edition Regs.
- Fault finding and repairs
- Knowledge of PLC and CNC controls
- Installation of new & existing plant
- Compliance with Health & Safety legislation
Plant: CNC, Capstan, Thread rollers, Hot Forge, Heat Treatment, Saws