Salary: 25K – 27K
The Technical Costing Team Leader will plan & organise the day to day running of the Technical Department and be directly responsible for the Interpretation of customer enquiries with the view to bringing them to completion. The Technical Costing Team Leader has the ability to read and interoperate engineering drawings would be essential. The Technical Costing Team Leader is to attain & maintain the budgeted level of incoming sales by means of quotation Technical interpretation of enquiries to bring to completion and maintain competitive quotation volumes and healthy enquiries to orders conversion ratio. All at an acceptable level of gross profit margin for the company
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and supervision of staff within the department.
- Training & development of staff within the department.
- Recruitment (In conjunction with the Sales Manager.
- Technical & commercial support to other members of staff.
- Maintaining good customer relations & service.
- Identifying & developing new customers.
- Management of customer enquiries & quotations.
- Review & authorisation of all incoming customer orders.
- Authorisation of department expenditure (in conjunction with Sales Manager / Managing Director).
- Continual development & improvement of working practices and techniques.
- Adopting a flexible approach in order to service customer demands.
- All other ‘generic’ responsibilities associated with being a Manager of the company.
- To attain & maintain the budgeted level of incoming sales by means of quotation Technical interpretation of enquiries to bring to completion and maintain competitive quotation volumes and a healthy enquiries to orders conversion ratio. All at an acceptable level of gross profit margin for the company.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) & Sources of Measurement
- Consistent achievement of monthly on time quotations (set by the customer demand).
- A quote to order conversion ratio that facilitates the above.
- Maintaining the agreed minimum average gross profit margin (set by the company).
Salary: 25K – 27K